PREP TIME 30 mins | COOK TIME 20 mins | TOTAL TIME 50 mins
Use my White garlic Crust , Or Basic pizza dough (oil-free) or use any of my Gluten-free Pizza Crusts
For the Buffalo Sauce Chickpeas
3 Tbsp hot sauce
1.5 Tbsp Sriracha hot sauce or other garlic chili sauce
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 15 oz can chickpeas or 1.5 cups cooked chickpeas
White Sauce Base
½ cup ground cashew
¾ cup almond milk
2 tbsp flour or 1 Tbsp arrowroot starch
⅔ tsp salt
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
a very generous dash of black pepper
For the garlic sauce
⅔ of the white sauce from above
4 cloves of roasted garlic or 1 tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp onion powder
½ tsp italian herb blend
1 Tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
Celery ranch sauce
⅓ of the white sauce from above
½ tsp ranch seasoning
½ tsp celery seeds
½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- Make the pizza dough according to recipe. Use double the pizza dough recipe to make 2 pizzas.
- Make the Buffalo chickpeas: Mix everything under buffalo chickpeas. Mash a few chickpeas and let sit and marinate while you prep the sauce.
- Make the White sauce: Blend all the ingredients under white sauce base until well combined into a smooth sauce.
- Make the White Garlic sauce: Take about a ⅔ part of the white sauce form above and add garlic sauce ingredients. Mix well. Taste and adjust and mix or blend.
- Make the Celery Ranch: Add the ranch seasoning, celery and vinegar and mix and keep ready.
- Shape the pizza dough to a 10 inch rounds with thick edges so the sauce does not flow off the pizza during baking. Brush olive oil on it. Drizzle enough garlic sauce on the dough to coat. Add spinach or greens or other veggies of choice.
- Layer buffalo chickpeas on the greens. Drizzle some buffalo sauce from the marinade.
- Drizzle a generous amount of celery ranch. Add vegan mozzarella cheese shreds (optional). Try Any of my cheeses
- Bake at pre-heated 425 degrees F for 14 minutes. Broil for a minute to crisp.
- Drizzle any leftover garlic sauce or celery ranch before serving.
Courtesy of www.veganricha.com